Friday, July 6, 2012

IndyRPM - SVT Feature and Rides for Riley

I've had an incredible chance to work with www.indyrpm.com this summer while I've been up here in Indiana and we've definitely done some cool things.

Here are a couple of images from a SVT feature that I shot for them a few weeks ago.  It was such a good time, I've never photographed, let alone seen, that many Cobras all in one place at one time.  I've included a few of my favorite images from that.  You can see the rest of the set here.





They are hosting a benefit event for Riley Hospital - a children's hospital up here.  It is a car show, open to all classes, with a special addition this year of Test & Tune drag racing, with all proceeds going to the hospital.   So cool, right?  Check out the banner I shot and designed for this event!

  

Enjoy your day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment